Boo at the Zoo 2019
Join us on October 12 & 19 for the Northland’s premiere Halloween event!
Bring the whole family and explore the Zoo with endless trick-or-treating stations, special Halloween-themed animal treats, food trucks, games & activities, and SO MUCH MORE!
Where can I buy tickets?
- On our website
- At the Zoo
- Your local Super One Foods
- Area Korner Store gas stations
- B&B Market (Cloquet, MN)
- Carlton Meat and Grocery
- Games Then & Now (Superior, WI)
- Video Vision (Superior, WI)
Where can I park?
- The Zoo parking lot – this will fill up quickly but don’t worry there are other options!
- SHUTTLE BUS PICK-UP LOCATIONS
- Bethany Church: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Asbury Church: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Please expect a wait time of 15-20 minutes as the shuttle drops off and loops back from the zoo.
What activities will be happening?
- Over 40 trick-or-treating stations each day
- Face painting
- Bounce House
- Photos by Mean Fish Photography
- Haunted Train Ride (weather dependent)
- Magic show
- Ghostbusters North – great photo opps (October 19)
- Straw maze
Will there be food options available?
Yes! Kettle Kravings Kettle Korn, Log Home Wood Fired Pizza, K&B Grilled Cheese, the Donut Stop, Mad Dash Cookies and Mike & Jen’s Hot Cocoa will be located on Zoo grounds & the Safari Cafe will also be open.
Do members need to purchase tickets?
Yes but as a member you receive a special discount of $3!
Who needs to purchase a ticket?
Everyone! Ticket prices are for all ages. The only exception is for infants or very young children who are not trick-or-treating.
In Advance: $12
**TICKETS WILL NOT BE MAILED OUT**
October 12: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
October 19: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hanging Bat Major Sponsor
Screech Owl Sponsor
Creepy Crawler Sponsor
Spinning Spider Sponsor