By signing this agreement, I am agreeing to participate in the event for the listed fee above and paid by option acknowledged above. I acknowledge that I have read, understand, and will abide by the terms and conditions set forth with this agreement.
Additional Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. Exhibitor cannot sublet or hand out literature or display products belonging to a person or business that is NOT exhibiting without the sole permission of the Management.
2. In the event that the Exhibitor fails to pay the balances by agreed dates, deposits, and/or fees paid shall be subject to forfeiture and cancelled reservation. This agreement cannot be cancelled within 30 days of the event date without forfeiting all previously paid fees and deposits.
3. Exhibit space, as provided by the LAKE SUPERIOR ZOO, only includes what is listed on the reverse side. Furnishings, internet service, decorations, etc. shall be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
4. Management reserves the right to make changes to exhibitor space location with no advance notice to the exhibitor.
5. Management reserves the right to prohibit or decline any exhibit, or exhibitor not approved by the management and to permit only such matter and conduct as approved by management.
6. All decorations must be flameproof and pass inspection by all designated authorities. Additionally, management reserves the right to designate official decorators.
7. The LAKE SUPERIOR ZOO is not responsible for any materials or items left either at set-up or during, and after an event.
8. Insurance, liability, and indemnification. All exhibitors, their contractors, staff, volunteers, and suppliers working at the event are required to carry liability and property insurance. Exhibitor agrees that the Lake Superior Zoo or their respective officers, directors, employees, and/or volunteers are not responsible for loss of damage to any property of exhibitor, in storage, in transit, to and from, and within the confines of the venues. Exhibitor agrees that indemnities are not responsible for any damages or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, whether due to exhibitor or agent of exhibitor. Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless indemnities against and from any and all losses, costs and damages, liability, or expenses (including attorney fees) arising from or by reason or any accident, body injury, property damage, or other claims to any person, including exhibitor, it’s employees, agents, or invitees, arising out of or related to exhibitor’s occupancy or use of event premises.
9. In case the premises are destroyed by fire or the element, or by any other causes, or in case any circumstances whatsoever, including labor disputes/strikes, storms, or pandemics, etc. make it impossible for management to permit any exhibitor or exhibitors to occupy the premises, LAKE SUPERIOR ZOO and employees are released from any and all claims for damage which might arise in consequence thereof.
10. In the event that the event is not rescheduled for any reason LAKE SUPERIOR ZOO are released from any and all claims for damages upon refunding of monies received from and exhibitor or exhibitors.
11. Should inclement weather, strikes, pandemics or any circumstances beyond the LAKE SUPERIOR ZOO’s control force the event to postpone and/or reschedule the event, all fees paid will be transferred to the reschedule date or in the event of cancellation, transferred to the following year’s event. No exceptions.
12. Attendance disclaimer. The projected number of attendees expected to participate at the expo is no guarantee. It’s based on attendance of past events.
13.All displays, distribution of literature, sales, live models, etc. will be conducted INSIDE the assigned exhibitor space unless approved in advance by Management. No exhibitor may send staff around premises distributing materials or advertising. Music/AV levels at booths cannot be excessive and disrupt other exhibitors. Excessive/intrusive audio levels are a violation of Exhibitor Agreement.
14. Management reserves the right to name exclusive sponsors to LAKE SUPERIOR ZOO.
15. Any samples distributed of food or beverage (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) must be pre-approved by Management and must be in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations assert forth by the LAKE SUPERIOR ZOO, the St. Louis County Health Department, City of Duluth, and State of Minnesota. No sales for onsite- consumption are permitted.