Say “I do” at the Zoo.
The Lake Superior Zoo is one of the most unique venues for a wedding in Duluth, MN!
With a backdrop like Kingsbury Creek and a waterfall, historic blue stone bridges and pavilion, and a tiger as your guest of honor, getting married at the Zoo will be a moment no one will forget.
You can choose your own catering service, decorator, and more, making planning your special day easier than ever!
During the initial call, please be prepared to discuss:
- The date and time of your wedding
- What time of day and the estimated duration of the rental
- An approximate number of guests
- Party may set up and take photos on zoo grounds an hour prior to rental time.
- Reservations must be made 30 days in advance and require a non-refundable deposit.
- If you’d like to discuss having your wedding during the day please contact our Special Events Coordinator at 218-730-4500 ext 217!