Make your holiday season LARGER THAN LIFE at the Lake Superior Zoo at this all-new event!
Be the first to experience the all-new after-hours event featuring SIX giant (and we mean GIANT) animal inflatables plus an assortment of holiday-themed lights and photo ops! You’ll also get to see animals like our ring-tailed lemurs, black crested mangabey monkeys, sloth, and more. The Tiger’s Paw Gift Shop will be stocked with gifts like light-up gloves, exclusive Zoo hats, local and sustainable unique items, and more! Don’t forget to stop by the Safari Café for specialty hot cocoa and snacks!
Christmas Caroler Schedule:
- Friday, December 10 – Lincoln Park Middle School
- Friday, December 17 – Ordean East Middle School
- Saturday, December 18 – Denfeld High School
Closed on December 24 and 25
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with this family-friendly experience at the Lake Superior Zoo!
We’ll have a Santa Scavenger Hunt with prizes and special treats for both visitors and the animals! This is the last night to experience Zoo Lights for the season
How can I buy tickets?
You’ll save money and skip the line by purchasing your tickets in advance!
You must bring your valid ID or order confirmation with you to redeem your tickets.
We will not be handing out physical maps – so save this to your phone or print at home! There will be maps located throughout grounds as well.
What health & safety measure will be in place?
- Hand-sanitizer stations are available throughout the Zoo. Guests are encouraged to follow CDC and MDH recommendations of using hand sanitizer and washing their hands.
- Guests of the Zoo are asked to refrain from visiting if they are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Masks are required by City of Duluth public building policies while visiting indoor buildings.
- Guests are required maintain a six-foot distance from other groups.
- Additional sanitation of high-touch surfaces and restrooms will be performed throughout the day.
- Zoo staff will monitor their health each day prior to reporting to work.
- Zoo staff are required to wear masks while working inside.
Do members need to purchase tickets?
Yes but as a member you receive 50% OFF each ticket! If you purchase a member ticket, you will need to show proof of valid Zoo membership upon arrival at the Zoo. Also, members can only tickets for those family members covered under a membership. For example, if your family membership cover 2 adults and 2 children, you can purchase 4 total tickets.
Who needs to purchase a ticket?
Everyone! Ticket prices are for all ages. The only exception is ages 2 and under which are free.
Can I switch my tickets to another date? What if it gets cancelled due to weather?
- Tickets will are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be changed for an alternate date/time.
- In the event is cancelled because of inclement weather, guests can use the tickets on another date.
- Must have a copy of your email or valid ID to redeem.
- November 26, 27, 28
- December 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18, 19, 23, 26, 30, 31
- Members: $5
- Non-members: $10
- 2 & Under are FREE!
Would your business like to sponsor or table at our event? Reach out to us at email@example.com!