What to Know
The Zoo is open DAILY from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. The Safari Café and Tiger’s Paw Gift Shop are open!
Last admission is at 4 pm.
Masks are recommended but not required.
We thank you for your patience & understanding as we navigate through the ongoing pandemic and can’t wait to see you at the Zoo!
What are your hours?
We are open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with last admission at 4 p.m. We will close at 1 p.m. on Christmas Eve and are closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
How much is admission?
- Adults (13+): $15
- Children (3-12): $8
- Children 2 & under are free
- We are not accepting admissions coupons at this time.
Are masks required inside?
Masks are no longer required but are recommended.
Are advance tickets required?
No – advanced tickets are not required.
Do you offer group rates?
Yes! We allow timed-entry reservations for groups at a discounted rate. If you’d like to make a reservation, click here!
Are your indoor spaces open?
Yes – ALL indoor spaces are now open! Zoo Central, Primate Conservation Center, Nocturnal Building, the Griggs Learning Center and Australia/Oceania are open. Download our map here!
How is the Zoo reducing the spread of COVID-19 and keeping me safe during my visit?
- Hand-sanitizer stations are available throughout the Zoo. Guests are encouraged to follow CDC and MDH recommendations of using hand sanitizer and washing their hands.
- Guests of the Zoo are asked to refrain from visiting if they are in a high-risk or vulnerable category for COVID-19, are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Masks are recommended.
- Additional sanitation of high-touch surfaces and restrooms will be performed throughout the day.
- Zoo staff will monitor their health each day prior to reporting to work.
What animals will I be able to see?
Click here to learn more about the animals you will meet at the Zoo!
Do you have options for birthday parties?
Yes – click here to learn more and book your party!
Is the Tiger’s Paw Gift Shop open?
Yes! We ask that guests practice social distancing inside of the gift shop.
Is the Safari Café open?
Yes! Choose from tasty treats like ice cream, popcorn, pizza & more!
Check out a virtual tour of the Zoo below!
|2 & Under||FREE|
Hours of Operation
OPEN DAILY 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Last admission at 4pm