A LARGER THAN LIFE holiday season at the Lake Superior Zoo!
We are excited to invite you to our second annual after-hours event featuring giant (and we mean GIANT) animal inflatables plus an assortment of holiday-themed lights and photo ops!
Here is what you can expect at Zoo Lights!
- Expanded Light Display
- Free S’mores!!
- Visits from Santa
- Grinch Appearances (select dates)
- Safari Cafe will have Hot Chocolate & Treats!
- Fun Light Up items in the Tiger’s Paw Gift Shop
- Live Holiday Music (dates to be announced)
Sign up your musical group HERE!
Closed on December 24 and 25
How can I buy tickets?
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET!
You must bring your valid ID or order confirmation with you to redeem your tickets.
What health & safety measure will be in place?
- Hand-sanitizer stations are available throughout the Zoo. Guests are encouraged to follow CDC and MDH recommendations of using hand sanitizer and washing their hands.
- Guests of the Zoo are asked to refrain from visiting if they are not feeling well or have a fever.
- Additional sanitation of high-touch surfaces and restrooms will be performed throughout the day.
- Zoo staff will monitor their health each day prior to reporting to work.
Who needs to purchase a ticket?
Everyone! Ticket prices are for all ages.
Ages 2 and under are free!
What if it gets cancelled due to weather?
- Tickets can be used on any date for Zoo Lights!
- Must have a copy of your email or valid ID to redeem online tickets.
- November 25, 26, 27
- December 2,3,4,9,10,11,16,17,18, 23, 30,31
- General Admission $5
- 2 & Under are FREE!
Would your business like to sponsor or table at our event? Reach out to us at email@example.com!